FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- any of my flip flops.
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION- to read the Book of Mormon.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- my kids running up and down the hall into the living room.
IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- a round-trip ticket to the beach in So. Cal.
RANDOM THOUGHT- I just noticed Jaynee walking around with a toy machine gun of Kason's. I hear a song coming on..."Jaynee's got a gun..."
FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN- Bajio's or Costco.
THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - is blogging reading? Because I sure read a lot of different blogs and various articles in different magazines.
I tag anyone who wants to play...Jen, Julie B., Heather F.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Miss Julie... I am excited! I think about all of you ALL the time. I miss the Ward soooo much! I am going to have to try your pancake recipe. We are huge pancake eaters and I have 12 different pancake recipes (13 now). My husband wants the Ihop recipe, but we just can't seem to find them exactly. We have found some good ones through all of the searching. We all need to get together and do a girls little lunch or something. Anyway keep in touch and take care.
Can we work on your new years resolution together??? :)
I started it a few months ago, but haven't been very good about reading regularly.
Keep up on your B of M goal. I promise, you will love it and feel so good about reading it. Also, Is your cookie recipe top secret or can you share that one? Pleeeeeeeeease! (I know what you are going to say, but I'm asking anyway.)
yea! you did the tag! i hate tags. their growing on me though. yes, please share your cookie recipe!
Post a Comment