Friday, February 29, 2008

A source for FREE fonts

As you probably can tell by now, I've been trying to keep this blog a useful place to come to instead of just a place for family information. And of course, you have to add the humor to it all too. Which explains the reasoning behind the previous post. So with that in mind, I wanted to share with you a website I discovered this morning where you can download lots of really fun fonts for FREE. Can you believe it? You can find the website here: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/ and click on "scrapbook" then scroll almost half way down to the picture that says "scrapbooking fonts" and click on that. Once there, you will find the fonts she made, "fonts for peas", and check out the "free scrapbook fonts" too. There's several pages of those to choose from. Sorry, I've gotta go...need to get me some free fonts!

3 comments:

LessyDee said...

I finally found the time to come here and read your posts start to finish...actually finish to start...but that is beside the point. You are a natural at writing and blogging. :) Your blog is awesome and I'm proud to call you big sistey!!! LOL (No that's not a typo...but typo is)

Julie H. said...

Thanks Les, It's amazing what comes out of this brain of mine, huh? Ha! Love ya tons! Will you make sure Craig and Brandi know about it? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Julie! I always need fonts, this is a great resource. Your blog is very interesting to read. It's fun to dream up topics that people will enjoy reading huh? I love blogging, it has been so much fun for me lately too. Keep it up, can't wait to read your next posts! And I just might carry on your Sunday pancake tradition-yummy!