Thursday, March 20, 2008

Can we all say "high school typing class?"

79 words

Speed test


Hey, just something for fun. Give it a try and see how much better you get each time. You know you want to try it! Don't be surprised if you see this score change in the future. Can't beat Talea (95 words)...she rocks! Or can I?

4 comments:

Talea Hollingshead said...

Your blog is so fun. The 10k sounds like it was a blast but I think I will just live viacariously (no idea how to spell) through you when it comes to a good run! :) Thanks for letting me in on your little blog secret! Keep working on that 95 words per minute! It is tough to get!

A Blogging Babcock said...

Ha! I made 106 on my first try! What does that tell you? I'M ON THE COMPUTER WAAAAAAY TOO MUCH!

Hey...how about posting your "Mystery" truffle recipe.

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Very sad to say, I only got 54 words per minute. I was going to post mine on my blog, but I'm not too pround of my score after seeing yours! Good job.

LessyDee said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I am amazing at that typing test...amazingly slow that is...lol
I got a score of 28 words per minute!!! Yee Haa. But hey, thats not too bad for someone who has never learned to type and took the test doing two finger typing...right?
Well big pat on the back for me!!! :)