This weekend I made 50 daisy shaped sugar cookies for a Young Women's program. And I could not resist sharing this picture of them. I must say this project was a nice way to top off a nice, warm week. The cookies were made using my blue ribbon-winning cookie dough and the centers of the cookies were made with a 1 inch chocolate "melting" chip. (That idea came to me at the last minute.) But don't you think they are just too cute? And who could resist a cute daisy sugar cookie on a nice, warm, Spring day? ......NOT ME!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Spring cookies
This weekend I made 50 daisy shaped sugar cookies for a Young Women's program. And I could not resist sharing this picture of them. I must say this project was a nice way to top off a nice, warm week. The cookies were made using my blue ribbon-winning cookie dough and the centers of the cookies were made with a 1 inch chocolate "melting" chip. (That idea came to me at the last minute.) But don't you think they are just too cute? And who could resist a cute daisy sugar cookie on a nice, warm, Spring day? ......NOT ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I have a feeling that you won't be sharing your "blue ribbon" recipe with anyone soon. Oh well. I would like all the readers of your blog to know that I was able to sample those very cookies in the photo and they were absolutely delicious! Isn't there a scripture somewhere that commands us to share our cookie recipes with others?
ahh! where is mine?? i guess my friendship is on hold until i get you your birthday present..:)
oh and by the way, thanks for you advice on where to move. were trying to save a little money, but i'm not looking to move into a dump! ha ha ah! do they really even consider those things condos? hmmm.. so retarded.
Julie~Sorry but I think there is a commandment that says "Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's recipe". But thanks for the compliment anyway. And glad you liked them!
Linds~Very funny, love the dump comment. And remember next time I'm a really good listener, but not one for giving advice.
Ummmmmmm am I missing something here? Or maybe forgetting something? Explain the "blue ribbon" cookies. I think my mind is going in my old age... :)
Oh Julie those cookies look so yummy! I have never had your cookies (hint hint). Just kidding...they are totally adorable.
You really should have a catering business, or a cookie boutique/bakery. You know how the latest craze is cupcake bakeries? All they sell are adorable cupcakes in different flavors. You could do the same, but with cookies! Maybe your secret recipe would become like the Mrs. Fields million dollar recipe over time.
Post a Comment