I left this part off of my St. Patty's day post. And I've had a few requests for it. So here is the link to the Mint Oreo truffles that I made the other day. Remember the possibilities are endless with this recipe depending on the flavor of Oreo you get. And you can tint the dipping chocolate any color too to suit any occasion.
http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/03/its-no-shamthese-rock.html
The love this baking blog. She takes really fun pictures of her baked goods. If you click on her title on her blog to go directly to her full blog, you'll see these adorable easter bunny cupcakes. They are so cute! I just love them. Anyways, enjoy...
I have company coming in for Easter and I'm not sure I'll be posting anything till next Monday. Have a great holiday!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
julie your so cute! i'm so proud of you with the running! you look really good! yes, lets get together next week, ok?
Post a Comment