Here's a dining concept that'll make your head — if not your stomach — spin! It's dinner at a table suspended 165 feet in the air with chairs that swivel 180 degrees. Dubbed "Dinner in the Sky", the attraction is making its U.S. debut Monday in Orlando at the annual International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions convention. About 25,000 attendees are expected at the one-stop-shopping event, where the amusement industry rolls out new thrill rides and related products.I got these pictures in an email from a friend. If it makes it's way around fast enough, you may end with the same email. But I thought this was a very entertaining concept and wanted to share it with you. Can you even imagine? You can go to their website: www.dinnerinthesky.com to see more photos.
Yes, that is another platform in the background. They hoisted up a piano player on another crane. What a memorable dining experience. Ha!






3 comments:
Ummmm, I don't think so. I'm not afraid of heights and to go up and back down wouldn't bother me but to sit there for an extended period and then try to EAT on top of that...NO WAY!
This is outragous. I don't trust stuff like this. I am whimmpy though. You won't catch me up there. CRAZY!!!
Unlike Julie B... I AM afraid of heights, and I do NOT like things that take me up and down...so if I ever did end up doing something like this, I wouldn't want to be the person sitting next to me. I'll make a mental note to come equipped with a barf bag!
Post a Comment