Monday, February 18, 2008

Jaynee's ballet class

Jaynee started with a new ballet studio this past year. Her instructor was Sheila Bailey who helped start the Nutcracker production here in St. George several years ago. She's so wonderful and Jaynee really enjoyed her. These photos were taken at "Parents week" where we got to see them up close and watch what they had been learning. It was so cute to see each of these girls "show off" to their parents. I didn't end up signing her up for the Spring session because of the time it took to drive her there and the length of the class was not worth it to me. She currently has interest in doing gymnastics. I'm looking into getting her signed up this week.
Just some other pictures of her "performance". Kaylee and I have been attending the opening night of the Nutcracker. We've made it a mother/daughter tradition for the past 4 years. Kaylee has a good friend named Kennedy who has played "Clara" for the last two of those four years. So it has been fun to go watch her. We will be including Jaynee this coming December to join us in our mother/daughter tradition. I think she will be old enough to actually sit through the whole performance by then.

No comments: