Yes, we've taken the plunge...we're officially bloggers! I've been wanting to do this for some time now, so I decided to finally get us up and going. We were previously on another blog site but I quickly realized that I couldn't figure it out. It was too complicated to save my life, so I gave up trying. Just recently I got the "blog bug" again and decided to give it another try. I'm excited about it this time because I feel I'll be able to share things about our family and have a creative outlet at the same time. So I hope you'll check back often as I plan to post pictures, family updates, recipes and other bits of information that may be of interest (maybe save our site in your favorites list) and if you want, I would love to have you post any comments you have.
P.S. The posts below this one are from our other blog that I transferred over and are bits and pieces from the last part of 2007. I decided to put them on this one because not everyone was fully aware of our other blog and this way you too can see what was previously posted. From this post and forward will be our family information from 2008 and on. A blogging we will go...a blogging we will go...hi-ho the dairy-o a blogging we will go!!! Thanks for stopping by! ~Julie
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment