Jaynee made her's the next day after the kids had left for school. She used some pebbles for eyes and her baby doll's bonnet for a hat. I loved the size of her snowgirl. If you can't tell it's about a foot tall.
Shortly after she made her snowgirl, she decided to play for a while in the snow. She got a little competitive and started throwing snowballs. Luckily I was spared by this big one she brought to the door. I wasn't in the mood for an early morning snow blast.Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Snowgirls and snowballs
Part two of the snow came the night of Super Bowl Sunday. This storm was a good one that actually stuck for a day or two in some places. Kaylee and Jaynee took advantage of the snow and made their own snowgirls. That night, Kaylee made her's using olives for eyes, a carrot for a nose and cinnamon candy lips for her mouth.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment