
I love the beautiful sunsets that we get here. And when you're real lucky (which I was) to actually capture such a picture, it's such a treat! This one was taken the last week of November 2007. I was heading from home being in town running errands when I noticed the most vibrant orange-ish hues in this sunset. I knew immediately I had to put the pedal to the metal so I wouldn't miss the short time frame I had to catch this sunset. And no, this picture was not enhanced in any way! I only wish you could have seen the "cottonball" type clouds that were in the sky. They looked like a big, fluffy quilt. Sunsets are like boxes of chocolates...you never know what yer gonna get.
My friend here in our neighborhood caught this picture two nights earlier. I love the lavendar and pink hues in this one.

And my sister-in-law, April in Mt. Pleasant took this one in January through her kitchen window of their icicles
and the sun almost set in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment