Very nice photo Kerry, very nice indeed. The poor guy even fell asleep with his glasses on. Why is it that men can sleep anywhere anytime? I don't get it.........:)
He does now! I showed him on Monday night. He just laughed...he was surprised that the kids got that picture and he didn't even know it. Surprised? That's an understatement...
Kaylee and her friend at the mall trying on silly sunglasses.
Our Family
Hi Everyone, we're the Hinton family coming to you from sunny, Southern Utah. Where we enjoy our beautiful desert surroundings, wonderful neighbors who are also cherished friends, great schools, yummy places to eat, fun stores to shop, and oh yah, we enjoy that each day brings us new opportunities to learn and grow. Check back often as we're just Hinton around. :D
This mother of 3 intends to use this blog as a means to scrapbook my daughter Jaynee's life through photography in 365 days. I hope to accomplish this project by posting a photo a day in 2010. This collection of photos will be of the past and present.
6 comments:
Very nice photo Kerry, very nice indeed. The poor guy even fell asleep with his glasses on. Why is it that men can sleep anywhere anytime? I don't get it.........:)
Wouldn't you love to be able to nap whenever you wanted to? By te way, I love your bedroom furniture!!
*Hugs*
I would love to take a nap like that! Does he know you have this on your blog? :)
He does now! I showed him on Monday night. He just laughed...he was surprised that the kids got that picture and he didn't even know it. Surprised? That's an understatement...
I think it's a Hinton thing to sleep with your mouth open. I get made fun of all the time by Ryan because I do the same thing. Funny picture.
This is just too funny!
Love it!
Post a Comment