Our little Jaynee is growing up! She just turned 5 last week and we can't believe how fast time has flown by. She's holding up 3 fingers and 2 fingers to equal 5 (if you couldn't tell). I just love this picture!

This year was her no-party year as I only do friend parties every other year. I'm sorry people, but I don't think kids need them every year. Plus, who can afford them? We make our kid's birthdays special even if they don't get a friend party. They don't know the difference because I've been doing it ever since they were 4 yrs. old. That's when their parties begin...
We started her birthday off with lunch at Winger's. They have $1.99 kids meals going on right now and I thought that was the perfect place to go. She wanted the quesadilla meal but hardly ate any of it. They later brought her a huge piece of their Cookie Dough Pie with oreo crust for FREE. And because we devoured it so quickly, we forgot to get a picture. It was to die for!
For dinner, I made my homemade pizza for her with pepperonis lined in the number 5 on it. She thought it was so cool!
She blew out candles on her cake...
Opened presents...
Then she got the biggest present of all...
A BRAND NEW BIKE! ....Yippee!
Grandma and Grandpa Hinton gave Jaynee a new helmet and a horn for her bike.

She had a great day for a 5 year old. We're excited for Jaynee to start kindergarten this Fall and she can't wait either. So much girly-fun is had whenever she's around. We love her spunk and zest for life! She's not afraid to try most things and loves to be around people. Kaylee loves to "doll" her up and Kason loves that he has one sister who doesn't torture him on a daily basis. LOL! She's a wonderful addition to our family...we love you Jayn-Jayn!
4 comments:
Who is that big girl, it can't possibly be my Jaynee. Look at her ride that pretty new bike. I teared up looking at the pic's. I know I am a baby. Can't help it, yoru kids hold a special place in my heart. Some of those pictures look like Cason with long hair....seriously they look alike. Love you Jaynee XXX OOO
Wow, I've never seen Jen's mom with white hair. (it's only been 13 years or so) She looks very pretty with the white hair.
Oh, my daughter, Sarah just turned 5 today. Don't kids grow up so fast?!
Happy Belated Birthday Jaynee. You are one lucky girl to get a brand new bike. Avery wanted to say Hi and we miss you guys! Love Jaynee's hair, she looks so grown up.
Post a Comment