Here are the photos I took of her. She's a bigger poser than we knew she was capable of. And look at the facial expression the hostess on the TV is giving Jaynee. She's got some attitude! She knows Jaynee's got the right stuff...uh, huh!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Little Miss Universe
If there ever was to be a Little Miss Universe pageant, I believe we have ourselves a winner! Just recently we were watching the evening gown part of the Miss Universe pageant and Jaynee decided that she wanted to get all dressed up and pose for us. Dressing up meant wrapping her blanket around her body and tieing it in the back to give it that extra detail that a blanket dress needs.
Here are the photos I took of her. She's a bigger poser than we knew she was capable of. And look at the facial expression the hostess on the TV is giving Jaynee. She's got some attitude! She knows Jaynee's got the right stuff...uh, huh!
Jaynee was funny...she walked the hallway (the runway) and did a pose at the end of each walk. The poses shes was coming up with just cracked us up...like I said before...we didn't know she had such talent.

After about a dozen pictures, we finally had to stop her from posing. It was just getting to be too much. Plus, we wanted to catch the last of the pageant. We were hoping for Miss Venezuela to win but the world had a different opinion. Jaynee sure did give those ladies a run for their money.
Here are the photos I took of her. She's a bigger poser than we knew she was capable of. And look at the facial expression the hostess on the TV is giving Jaynee. She's got some attitude! She knows Jaynee's got the right stuff...uh, huh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh how I love little girls! My little Holly (3 years old) just looked over my sholder and said "Wow! look at that dress!"
So if Jaynee can impress Holly there is no stopping her!
Cute Jaynee! She really is a beauty queen! That is so funny she did that! - Julie
Well I have known all along that Jaynee possessed such a talent. I mean come on look how dang CUTE she is. I would have loved seeing her do that. Give her a big hug and a kiss for me. Love you Jaynee XXX OOO
Oh my goodness, what a cutie!!! I love the lip-puckering one. :)
You two are in big trouble in a few years....She is just so dang pretty!
Post a Comment