Zac decided he wanted to be the one that held the sign down at the corner on the busy road. He was so funny! He would yell at the top of his lungs "LEMONADE" to anyone who drove by (whether they heard him or not). You need to click on these pictures to see them better. They're growing up and getting to be such handsome boys.
The boys had a guy and his wife pull up and hand them a dollar for no reason. They said they didn't want any lemonade because they had just got back from getting lunch at In-n-Out Burger and already had something to drink. They just admired their hardwork...and it paid off!
I was pretty proud of their hard work too. It was not easy sitting out there for 2 hours in the hot, humid sun. It had been raining off and on the day before, so not only was it hot but they were dealing with it being humid too. It was a yucky weather day!
In the end, they were ready to be done especially once they realized they had made a whopping $8.00 in earnings. That was good enough for them...Great job, boys!
Next time we'll plan ahead and offer some baked goods along with the lemonade. That should really pull people in.






4 comments:
How fun....Matt has been buggin' me to death about how bored he is. I am ready for summer to be over with...it has been way to long for me...lol!!!
Thanks for setting that all up for the "da boyz". Zac had such a fun time and thought it was pretty cool to make some money (other than cleaning our house.)
And yes! I must agree. They are two HANDSOME boys!
I would of given the boys $8 for one cup. I'm sure that Mom would have too.
Nothing is cutter than children and a lemonade stand! Those boy deserve every quarter!
It is fun reading about your family. I wish we could have had some "talk" time at the reunion. Oh well, by the time we see each other again we will know each other really well because of our bloggs!
Post a Comment