So with markers and poster paper in hand they begin to create their business.
You're probably wondering why you see Kason handing the lemonade to their customer, huh? Well, let's just say that our entrepreneurs couldn't take the heat and got scared to hand this lady's drink to her. I'm so sure, who does that? And who's older? Come to think of it, I believe they owe Kason 50 cents.
Business was not booming on this day. Their stand pulled in an earnings of $3.00.
I also have to share a funny story. The girls were sitting in their chairs waiting for some customers to come by when all of a sudden two boys (a year older) they knew came around the corner on their bikes. By the way these girls jumped up and hid behind the neighbor's car, you would have thought they had seen a big cockroach or something. They were so embarassed to be out there doing a lemonade stand in front of them that they had to go run and hide. Seriously, I say!






2 comments:
No picks but Madison sold cups for 25 cents and made $8.75
I pitched in $10.00 that made a -$1.25 so what's the point of trying to make money off the kids? -Bruce
Did Kaylee do that lettering? She's going to be a perfect letter-er like you!
Post a Comment