The rules were that you had to create a recipe using one of their packaged cookie mixes. I chose to use their Sugar Cookie mix and came up with a light cookie using lemon juice and ricotta cheese. The final product is a light, soft, bite-size, lemony cookie with a lemon glaze. It's the perfect wedding-type cookie or bridal shower cookie. Their very delightful if you ask me!The contest details say the winners will be announced today, March 31st, but the online voting will begin tomorrow, April 1st and continue till April 21st with the big winner announced on April 28th. Must they torture us so long?


I will keep you posted and wish me luck!






2 comments:
How awesome... I hope you win! Good Luck!!!
Ooh, can't wait to hear how you do! You are so good at creating recipes. You remind me of Sandra Lee from the Semi-homemade show on Food Network. Regarding my camera, I need a higher megapixel camera because they turn out clearer when you blow them up to wall portraits. You do have a great camera, it's a perfect starter SLR camera and takes good photos if you have good lenses. It's a great family camera, I'm just ready to graduate!
Post a Comment