We always look forward to the arrival of a new colt or two across the street. This year there was only one. I love his two white socks and his 2 black socks...very cute!:
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Things Spring Brings
Say that 3 times FAST! I truly love this time of the year. All the newness of Spring...it's so energizing! I just wanted to share a few of the things we look forward to when Spring arrives.
We always look forward to the arrival of a new colt or two across the street. This year there was only one. I love his two white socks and his 2 black socks...very cute!:

The pretty blossoms that cover the trees stand out against our red rock landscape:
I love to see my favorite Spring flower,the daffodil. This one looks like he's had a little too much sun already:
Can't say we look forward to the arrival of these...the dreaded dandelion! Because we don't! I really hate our grass. We can't for the life of us get these to go away. Every year we deal with these darn things. I guess it's time to pull out the lawn. Heaven help us!
Oh, how wonderful Spring can be and what a beautiful world we live in. I love the changing of the seasons and the differences each one brings. I hope you'll stop and take the time to notice the ever changing nature that surrounds us.
We always look forward to the arrival of a new colt or two across the street. This year there was only one. I love his two white socks and his 2 black socks...very cute!:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cute little horses!!! David's wife, Julie, LOVES horses. I love Spring, too. So beautiful and exciting.
Post a Comment