Thursday, January 29, 2009

Addicted

Okay, I must confess...this is where my blogging time is being spent. Which is why I haven't posted any items of interest for several weeks.

Facebook is a social utility that connects you with the people around you. And "the connection" has definately been made. I have over 140 friends and family with Facebook profiles. I've connected with people that I haven't seen in several years to 20 years. It has been fun to chat, see their photos, comment on their status and do the occasional "poke". I've found out things about my friends that I never knew about them. I'm having a hard time remembering that I have a blog...not one but TWO blogs!

So if you don't hear from me for long periods of time, this is why! Because I love to "rack up" the friends on my profile, I leave you with one question....

If you do, then you better look me up. Because this might be the only place you'll be able to find me now-a-days. Ooo, I better go...I haven't checked my Facebook page in 20 minutes or so. Haha, just kidding! Really I'm not, so I better go.

4 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I'm addicted too! I think I check my profile about every hour! I really need to leave the house instead of sitting by the computer!

Lora said...

I'm addicted too. It's really sad but it sort of keeps me connected when I fel that I'm so not connected to anyone.

Tiffany said...

I love facebook. So glad you found me there too.

Alisha said...

I don't really understand the whole face book thing, but you have inspired me to learn a little more about it ;) Chat with ya there.